Sunday, July 12, 2009

Spaggedies and PS Cafe @ Paragon


I have not had Italian food for quite some time and had been craving for seafood-based spagghetti. What better time to visit Spaggedies as I have not come here for many years either.

I had the Seafood Sizzelinni. I was quite surprised that it came with an abundance of seafood such as crayfish, prawns and mussels. The tomato-based sauce was also very flavourful. It was delicious and I quite enjoyed it.


My friends had the Pasta with Sausage Pesto. According to them, it was great too.


After that we adjourned to PS Cafe for drinks and desserts.


We shared the bread and pita with dips appetizer. It came with 3 types of dips, amongst them was the hummus dip, in which I am not too big a fan of. The sad thing was that they ran out of pita crisps that day =(.


I ordered the banana and toffee pie. It was below my expectation. It was just a simple dessert with a pie crust as the bottom base, topped with banana slices, then layered with dulce de leche (caramalized condensed me) and topped with whipped cream. I have tasted better banofee pies else where. However, I must say that the killer combination of dulce de leche was to-die-for. I love it (limited to the combination of the two only which can be created by anyone =) ).

No comments: