Sunday, February 15, 2009

Niu Che Shui @ Kelana Jaya


I chanced upon this interesting place in Kelana Jaya.

The place consists of mainly little shops or partitions selling mostly knick-knacks and cutesy items, most likely with an international theme.

I have taken a few photos at night using my Samsung Omnia mobile. However, they have turned out less than impressive.

Artificial plants in pots. Cute.

Several areas have displays of paintings. Quite nice, I must say.

Some handmade dolls. Origin unknown as I did not see any sales assistants around.

A shop selling Japanese-related foodstuffs.


A section meant as display and photo-taking based on theme of the movie in which I will revisit later since I am not able to recall the name of the movie in which has Johnny Depp as voiceover.

Clay figurines which are Victorian-inspired.

2 comments:

ladyviral said...

the movie was "Night Before Christmas"

C'est La Vie said...

Thanks ladyviral for letting me know. =)